This banner text can have markup.
Versions - Different performances of the song by the same artist
Compilations - Other albums which feature this performance of the song
Covers - Performances of a song with the same name by different artists
|Me And My Uncle|
|Don't Ease Me In|
|Brown Eyed Women|
|Beat It On Down The Line|
|Big Railroad Blues|
|China Cat Sunflower >|
|I Know You Rider|
|Playing In The Band >|
|Dark Star >|
|Morning Dew >|
|Playing In The Band|
|One More Saturday Night|
- There is a "Yellow Rose Of Texas" tuning just before they play "El Paso"
- This is a remaster of shnid 132378.
- "Mexicali Blues" through to end of show has been pitch corrected, my thanks to Rob Bertrando for his assistance.
- There were what can only be describes as "ticks" or "crackles" randomly scattered throughout the show, these have been removed as far as possible.
- There were two small patches of distortion near the end of "Morning Dew" These have not been completely eliminated but do sound a lot better.
- I also repaired a small dropout in Jack Straw.
- The last 29 seconds of Set I have been added to the start of Set II. If you crank up the volume you can here someone, possibly Weir, say "Everybody ready?" to which the crowd respond "Yeah" and then he says "Not you stupid". Then a little bit later Weir counts them in to PITB